Monday, February 7, 2011

Upcoming Events-sSkyxi

Hoorray people for us reaching 400+ viewers from -almost- around the world!!


Anyway to celebrate,I'm here to do some events to lift up the mood!

Now on with the event plans:

-------------------------------------------------------
Guide To Colors:
Green is the date this event will occur
Purple is the event's title
Blue is the event's description
-------------------------------------------------------

February 8[Tuesday]: sSkyxi's  Q & A  of Horror!!!!
 I will start a few Q & A questions made by me and for the other admins to answer!!

February 9[Wednesday]: Selfy Contest Lineup Act.1
We will create our own selfy with a certain theme presented by...um me maybe?...then we will have people judge them and see which one they like the best...and yeah notice it say lineup? In the future,I will plan a WHOLE FREAKIN WEEK FOR SELFY DESIGN CONTESTS!!!WOOPEE


February 10[Thursday]: Writer's Corner EVOLUTION!!!
 Each admin or some will write a story with a certain theme throughout the story and the one who wrote the best story will get a free ice cream from sSkyxi

February 11[Friday]: Selfy Designer EX-Contest!
 HaHa last time I took victory so this time I'll change some of my plans. 
Instead of you doing a theme,I will give you a story and you will create the characters matching the character's personality and I will judge who match it best.
  Of course since I'm the one telling the story,I will not take part!


HAPPY FUN ENJOYABLE DAYS TO ALL OF YOU AND WAIT FOR THE EVENTS TO COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment