Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Future Road: Chapter 1: New Beginnings -SparklexLovesxYou-

I sat down at the rocky shore of a beach. I didn't understand why I was here. I looked out into the ocean and saw gentle waves. It was almost as if the waves were waving at me, I grinned. The bigger waves came and I stopped my grinning. It was almost like the waves were calling to me. I stood up and gently walked to the ocean. I looked down into the ocean, and instead of seeing my reflection, I saw pictures. I saw a girl about my age and she was saying good bye to her friend. The waves whispered to me "One day you will find your own way, you will suceed" and with those words, my dream disappeared.

*Beep Beep Beep* I groaned and before I know it my hand found its way to the alarm clock and smashed it. Well, the alarm clock continued to make its cry so I just sighed and woke up. I yawned and looked at the calender. Oh My God! It's school! I got up quickly and ran downstairs. My mom smiled as I rushed out the door. I ran all the way to school and ran inside the door. Oh! Silly me! I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Sparkle. Yes, its Sparkle! And do not make fun of my name because you can ask the bullies in my old school what happened to them.

I still remember that day........ but now is no the time for this. I sat in the classroom and got my notebook out. When the teacher left, everyone went crazy. Except for the girl sitting in front of me. She just sat calmly and continued to write. I remebered seeing this girl somewhere, I said to myself. Then it hit me, she was the girl in my dream! I gasped out loud. The girl didn't even seem to notice. I went next to her and she quickly tried to cover it, her face red. But before she culd cover it all up, I saw what she was doing. She wasn't writing, no, she was drawing.

I studied it for about a second before she covered it. I noticed a lot of details in it. Even more details I could study, but it was good. "Its very good" I commented. She just blushed. "Thank you" she whispered. "My names Sparkle, and dont make fun of it 'cause in my old school you can ask some bullies what happened to them when they made fun of it. You can also ask my friend Natalie." My eyes darkened a little and I guess she saw it too. "My name is Mana" she said. I grinned and said " Just like Manga, without the 'g'" She grinned too and we both bursted out laughing.

Next period was lunch. Usually, I don't eat lunch, but today was different. As I got my lunch, I saw Mana sit by herself. I quickly walked to her table and asked her "Can I sit here?" She looked up startled and nodded. After a few seconds of silence we both starting talking. After 15 minutes we were both red, from laughing. I looked over at her and thought that she wasn't the shy girl I met 35 mintues ago. Now she was a totally different person. We sat next to each other in every class and I always managed to steal a quick glance at her drawings. They were very good.

After school, I waved good bye to Mana. I wanted to go to a place, a place that was quiet. A place where I could read a book. I passed a forest, which I never passed before. I golden light was shining. People passed the forest like it wasn't even there. Strange, I thought. I gently lifted my hand to touch the golden light. My hand disapeared! The golden light sucked me up and I relized after this choice, my life might never be the same again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment