Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Future Road Chapter 1: Never The Same.......

Summer break was over and here comes the old usual boring school days.
   I miss my friend Starr but I guess it can't be help if she we went to separate school.
   I wonder how she is doing at her new school.
I'm really shy when meeting new people even those who I've been for the whole school year. After we were assign to our classes,we start the introductions quickly.
   I act cool and keep my voice high to cover my shyness. After I finish I look around the classroom  and sit down. 
   Finally the introductions were finish, I notice a girl sitting by the corner reading a book. She look like a nice person to talk to...but I turn away anyway because of my shyness.
 During the talk in class, I doodle on my notebook. I really don't like listening to the rules because they repeat it year after year like a revolving curse.
  I  left my guard down for a second and on back of me out pop the girl leaning over me looking at my doodle.
I quickly blush and try to cover it up.."You draw good" she said....I manage a little "Thank You" more like a whisper...
   Her name really fit her,she really shine like a sparkle......
We greet each other and the bell ring...I quickly shove my books into my backpack...
I don't know the directions very well so I follow my classmates.
   It was lunch....I thought I will just eat by myself  like the usual without Starr and Sparkle  pop up behind me again...I was startled,I almost pour the milk onto myself...
   "Can I sit next to you?" she ask and I quickly nod. We stay silent for a while and we start talking....
It seem like we can become friends just like me and Starr in the old days...
  However,despite my shy personality, I can joke a lot with my friends and talk a lot...
The first day of school finally end...me and Sparkle wave good-bye and leave each other 's sight.
  Near a dark alley, I notice a small glimpse of light...I walk toward it due to my curiosity 
The light grew brighter and brighter as I approach it......Before I notice, the light start sucking me into it....
  It flash brightly ....that was the start of my new adventure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment