Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Future Road Chapter 1:Alone... -Shadowslit

Walking under the sun near a beach with people fooling around in the water. But this scene, this scene is gone. Tomorrow is the school day. Summer vacation is over. My dreams. All my dreams are over. Nightmare, nightmare has stepped in...


*ding ding ding**ding ding ding * Ugh, the alarm clock is on now. Normal school day has come back. Gotta wake up early and dressed and go to school. No more fun. No more vacation. No more nothing!


I am alone, so alone... My best friend, Mana, is going to a different school. I have totally no friends, no nothing at my school. Why?WHY?Why can i go to a school that Mana go or why can Mana come to my school. I was thinking about this all the way to school that suddenly I bump to a poll. OMG, ouch! that hurt! Anyway, I am not thinking about that now, if I got no friends then I will have to make some somehow. At least, at least make one friend.


Finally! It is time to go home. I was bored, BORED! the whole day. I was sitting alone the whole day long. I barely talk the whole day. I was, I was waiting for this moment to come and finally the school end. Well, my teachers seem nice so no worries. My classmates seem nice too. The teacher make us introduce ourselves. I was a little shy, but I get over with it. I notice something special. Everybody in our class have some kind of friends with them, but only one. She was a girl, a girl like me. She didn't seem to have any friends, she is so quiet. She is just like me! I think her name was called Natalie.


I was walking home by myself. Then in front of me, I saw a very bright light. I wonder what it is so I walked closer to see...then I got sucked in......and this is when my new adventure start...

No comments:

Post a Comment