Friday, February 18, 2011

Shadow

Wait, before I go I went reserch n yea I don't have a mood so I will just tell u about what I am gonna post for the next few days.
I am gonna post about flowers n their meanings....
oh well, that's all I can tell u
I am sooooooo bored or maybe not.
I feel like cursin somehow but np I won't curse over here.
Oh god, I feel weird.
I wonder why there is so much retarded ppl this days....n maybe I am one of them..
Anyway, I grew weird.
My temper grew bad. People just say somethin n I got very mad or upset. I have no idea y I acted like that.
I wish no one pissed me off when I am back to school. I would really like make him/her.....(ok let me say that in a very nice way as possible) I will make him/her very upset if they make me angry.
Anyway, I wish no one come bothers me with some kind of thing that they think is funny n they think is a joke. Cuz I don't have that sense of humor n I don't have the sense to have any humor.
So I wish ppl are smart n don't come near me n talk about crab things.
O well, sry, I think I said too much bad word or too much that I weren't suppose to say.
Sooo if u r interested then come tom. n see what I post ( not for sure tho cuz just like I say before. It all depends on my mood ). I really gotta say bye bye now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment