Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flower meaning -Shadow

Well, there is a lot of roses in the world. Now, lets see what different color of roses stand for (and of course if you know the meanin then wouldn't it be easier to send it to someone):
Rose: Love, beauty, radiant, and erotic.
Rose(black): Dark, challenging(stands for you are all my demons)
Rose(red): Passion, in love with someone
Rose(pink): First love
Rose(white): Innocent, respect, purity, I am the right one to match with you
Rose(yellow): Break up (as in lovers break up), faded love
Rose(green): Pure
Rose(blue): Mysterious, enchanting, perseverance, determination, precious, gentle, creative, have personality
Rose(purple): Treasure of love
Rose(blue-violet): Precious, rare, cherish this love
Rose(orange): Full of youthful, beautiful
Rose(green-whitish): Innocent
Rose (orange-redish): Feeling of first love
Rose(bouquet): Happiness of love
Champagne Rose: Get in love with you is my biggest pleasure
Musk Rose: Drifting beauty

Now, I am done. Anyway, to say the truth, I never know what each of them means. Well, now I do. I kinda want someone to give me a blue rose. LOL~ Anyway, Bye~ And o yea, tom. I will post about other flowers and their meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment