Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi~

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ I am Shasow! Hello everyone! I am back again!
Today I come home late cuz I have a club at my school that i joined...
Guess what it is tho if you got right you won't have any prize...anyway I willl go....idk what now.
And once more HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! WISH YOU GOT A LOT OF MONEY MONEY!
Now tom. I am going to school ( even tho I am chinese ) but yes I am going to school. And now I know one of my friend is not going wait, make that two of my friend not going. One unsure and one will go ( which idk if she will change her mind or not ) but if they don't go then I am alone tom.
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO~! I don't like alone! Is so bored! Is so bad ! Is so..... Anyway, I don't like alone! I wish at least once come then I am not alone! anyway, I go do homework like yesterday now~
See you tomorrow~Bye Bye~

1 comment:

  1. if me or cookie is the unsure one,
    we both said we won't go cuz im go watch Dragon wit my whole family-except sis who gotta work- in chinatown.

    Anyway u spell Shadow wrong ...its shadow u wrote shasow
    NO WONDER UR CHAPTER HAVE SO MANY MISTAKES!!!

    ReplyDelete