Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Future Road: Chapter 2: Dreams do come true -SparklexLovesxYou-

I slowly opened my eyes. What is this place? I asked myself. I looked up and yawned. I was so tired. I looked around again. Why was this place so familiar? I asked myself again. I looked at the sea and..... Wait! A sea? I walked a bit closer. I gasped out loud. This place was my dream! I looked around wildly trying to fnd a way out. I sat down and began to think. Why did this happen to me?!?! I closed my eyes trying to think. I opened my eyes and stood up. I ran into the forest that I had just came out of. I was trying to see if there was a way back. As I reached that place I sound a pig-like creature coming out with a apple in its mouth. It grunted and started towards me. I backed away and ran back to the sea. I sighed. All hope was lost.


Suddenly a old man appeared. I gasped in surprise. The old man looked at me. I couldn't see his eyes. He has a long beard and in his hand, there was a staff. I looked at him and he nodded at me. "A good choice," he rasped " a worthy worrior" I looked at him stupidly. "What do you mean, you old man?!?!" I yelled "I don't even know why I'm here!" The old man looked at me and said "You were chosen a long time ago. You are the chosen one and I how no doubt about it." I stared at the old man. "What are you talking about?" I asked. The old man looked at me and said "You will find your own way," He handed me a sword. "A warrior needs a weapon, yes?"


I agreed with him. I finally asked my question. "I dreamed about this place before. Why?" He looked shocked now. "No, it can't be" he muttered to himself. "What can't be?" I asked. He looked at me. "Oh! Nothing! One day you will find your own way, you will succeed" He disappeared. "Wait!," I cried "Those were the words in my dream! Tell me what they mean!" But the old man had disappeared. I sighed. This was harder that I thought. Suddenly I felt light. Something inside me lifted up and made me light. All of a sudden, I shot halfway across the sky. When I landed, I stood up and stared around me. He sended me here, I thought to myself, he wanted me to be here.


"SPARKLE!" someone called. I looked around. But I didn't need to know who that voice belonged to. I was used to the voice. "NATALIE!" I cried before I turned. Natalie ran towards me and gave me a hug. Mana was also here and was talking eagerly to a unknown person. Natalie pulled me to the unknown person. "Sparkle, meet Starr. Starr, meet Sparkle" I looked at the new girl and said "Hello" She whispered a "Hi" We all began asking questions. Why were we here? What is this place? What are we going to do? Suddenly Natalie screamed. I turned and drew my sword. Everyone else seem to have a weapon also.


The monster was huge. It has big eyes and huge, sharp, teeth. I have face more dangers than this, I said to myself, this is just a snail compared to my other problems. But the monster was fast. We could barely tell where the monster was. One minute it was there, the next minute it was behind us. We could barely defend ourselves. After a few minutes we were panting. This monster was strong. There was no way we could beat this ourselves. I narrowed my eyes. This is just great, I said to myself, were dead. The monster won......... I shut my eyes and waited for death to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment