Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dr.S's Lesson I-Rules of Love -sSkyxi

HeH HeH Hello Everyone!
Today is Dr.S's Lesson I-Rules Of Love!
Rules Of Love I-Kiss On The Lip
If someone kiss you! then it means they Love You!!
 Hope its your dream guy that is doing it if not,maybe a new love!

Rules Of Love II-Kiss On The Ear
Okay I will admit not really a kiss but this is the best I can find
If anyone ever kiss you in the ear,then it means You're Special to them!
 Feeling Happy?

Rules Of Love III-Kiss On The Nose
If someone ever kiss you on the nose,it might just be a Little Joke To Laugh At
  Kind of cute and yet mark your friendship!

Rules Of Love IV-Kiss On The Cheek 
If you get kissed on the cheek,it means that person think of you as a Friend.
 It might be a little start toward love or just a special meaning for friends.

Rules Of Love V-Kiss On The Forehead
Kissing on the forehead means someone is trying to Comfort you!
  If you ever feel sad,that might lift your mood!

Rules Of Love VI-Kiss On The Neck
More like sucking,but this is the best I could find
If someone kiss you on your neck,it means They Want You.
 Depending on how dense you are you might mistake the meaning but,be careful.

Rules Of Love VII- Kiss On The Shoulder
 Um.....I can explain why there is no picture...
Um.....Not much picture of people kiss on the shoulder so....yea.....

If some Kiss you on your shoulder,it means You're Wonderful 
 Must be a nice friend to do this!


Rules Of Love VIII -Kiss On Somewhere Else
 If someone kiss you other places,my advice,it mean BE CAREFUL
   Hope that person don't have any other desires.... 


Hello!And Good-bye!
 This is the end of Dr.S's Lesson I
   Next lesson will be released soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment