Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Future Road Chapter 2 : Death?! -Shadowslit

...When I open my eyes, I realize I am in a strange place. A place that I have never been there before. I tried to remember what had just happened but all I seem to remember is when I got sucked into the bright light. Now, I got a headache from thinking. I must, I must get our of this creepy place. Gulu~Gulu~ OMG what is that song. Wait, that is my stomach  growling. Ugh, I haven't eat anything yet, I am hungry. So I got up and wandered around this mysterious place to see if I can find any food.

Then suddenly I see something going by...I think I think it was a PENGUIN. YES, IT IS A PENGUIN! OMG, penguin? I LOVE penguin. They are cute n fluffy. But why is he or a she ,but who cares, here? Anyway, "PENGUIN! WAIT FOR ME!" So I chased after this penguin. Then suddenly it make a right turn and it's gone.


Wahhhhhhhhh~where is penguin?Where he go? While I was kind of crying for him. Suddenly...


An old man pop out of nowhere. "OMG did u take my penguin" I ask in kind of angry way. "NO,What makes you think I did" He said. "Sorry" "Yea no problem. But young lady, you have to chill." I feel kind of ashame of myself now. "Starr..." "Wait, how you know my name?" "Now important, but I have been watching you for a long time and you will be the future star, of course not you only, to save our world." I am kind of confused. "Here is your weapon, now go to find your partners, have a fun." I tried to ask him something but he disappear. A weapon dropped on the floor. I think it is a wand. I looked at this weapon and there has my name carved on there. So this is my weapon. I took it and wondered around while thinking about what he had said.

Then suddenly, I see a something there. I walked closer, Wait, it is people. I walked more closer. It occur to me that one of them is my friend, Mana. Could it be her? Could it be my best friend, MANA? I walked more close and YES. IT IS MANA. BUT, OMG, there is NATALIE. And a stranger. A girl that i don't know. And there, Mana, the girl, and me was standing together staring at Natalie biting on a large cookie. COOKIE? I want some too. I was thinking hard before that I forgot my hunger. I am so hungry that I am about to faint.

We stared for a while and she yelled " WHAT? CAN'T A PERSON EAT A COOKIE?"


We stopped staring. We introduced ourselves  and I know that that girl is called Sparkle and she is in Mana's class. When we finish introducing . I whisper to Natalie that Mana is a good drawer so Natalie told her she wanna see her drawing some time. I also notice that everyone have its own weapon. Suddenly, Natalie screamed, I looked back and saw a huge monster. It is so huge that I was so scared, it scared me to death that I can only tremble and stared. I felt like someone froze me, I can't talk or move. I can only stare at the monster walking toward us. I guess my life is over. Death, death is waiting for me. I close my eyes and wait for death to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment