Friday, February 4, 2011

Official Announcement/Random Post -sSkyxi

People I do NOT  know anyway to make it more official than this....breathe in..

Shadow aka Starr YOUR COLOR IS YELLOW I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT,USE A DARKER YELLOW!!!
Ace aka...Ace USE YOUR COLOR GREEN!!!!WHY DO YOU THINK WE ASSIGN COLOR IF WE DON'T USE IT!!??ALSO, MAKE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER LONGER!!!

And yeah people,if you think I'm bossy now,you are the MAIN suspects that make me so cranky and bossy...

Sign......


Random Post-
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 YaY people we are getting people to read our blog from...blink blink Switzerland 
    Heard they make nice chocolates there by the way.....
Yummy!!!!
   Muwahhaaa it's finally Friday!!!!!
And what events do we do in Friday...?Um....yeah I don't know!! Haha
   Anyway I'll think of some events to do....as the event planner....which I self-appoint myself as...Haha
 Oh and a little thing...
Total Donation Box Money:75 Cents.....PEOPLE 75 CENTS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hum.......events on Friday sounds like a pretty good idea..I might think of one too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wait...isn't Ace orange when does it become green?And o yea...so which color is Ace?If he green then I orange.If he orange then I green kk? I don't like yellow....

    ReplyDelete