Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shadowslit says hi~

- boom cha cha - boom cha cha-
oh oh, hi! Long time no see how are you?
nah, you don't need to answer I don't really care cuz if u r reading it that means you are still ok.
Oh yea. I think you have heard that our story will be coming up. well, it is excellent ( at least I think it is) so if you have time plzzzzz plzzzzzzz come and read it.
um.....and...wait i forgot what i wanna say.....- thinkin thinkin-
and o yea.... welcome my lovely friend Ace for joining us, like he says : he might be cloumsy n slow but he is FUNNY~
so cya~
I will go um.....go....um....go o yea GO DO MY HOMEWORK! OMG HOMEWORK! HOW COULD I FORGOT ABOUT MY HOMEWORK! OH NO ! OH NO!`
WAIT! one more thing before I leave. I wish everybody a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR especially if you are chinese but if you are not then i still wish you a happy new year....
Now, IT IS TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE AND DO MY HOMEWORK! I REALLY HAVE TO GO! BYE BYE!
-LALALALALA- - HOMEWORK! WAIT FOR ME! HERE I COME! -

No comments:

Post a Comment