Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Future Road Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter.....-sSkyxi

After I've been sucked into the mysterious light....I open my eyes to a new unexpected place not like that dark alley I was just a minute ago...
  I suddenly remember my situation here after a second of amazement...
and I also remember something.......I don't see anything in sight and....
 I notice nothing was here,no food,no water, nothing!:panic:
 How can a human possibly live without food nor water
   I CAN'T WORK UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES!!
AHHH AHHHH!!!!!!DEATH IS COMING TO ME AHHH!!I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!!!!
  Suddenly I spot a little monster-like pig walking across....
As someone-I-don't-know-say when the situation is tough,you will just have to bear  with the minimum.......:pervy: 

After a few minutes of...beating...

Huff Huff, so the pig got away...big deal sign...
  Suddenly I remember!
I have a apple in my schoolbag from lunch!
 I quickly unzip my bag and took the apple out...as I try to take a bite...
I notice this is my last source of survival....so if I divide this apple into 1/64 I might be able to survive for a few weeks....I might be a genius after all....

But hunger took me over and I grab a bite ......it taste like.....air...
  As I open my eye there was the pig from back then with MY APPLE!!
AHHH YOU DAMN PIG BE GLAD YA NOT BIG ENOUGH OR I'LL COOK YOU FOR BBQ!!!!!!

Damn....I just lost my last food.....sign Oh well might as well die here.....
  Then a old man appear in front of me...
"Ack you got a long beard!" I blurt out loud and I quickly cover my mouth...
  The old man must have heard that but...he continue on with his talking...or rubbish talk which I don't understand..then he hand me a gun.....
-soul screaming:OH MY GOD MURDERER!!!-
  Then he told me about meeting your old yet new friends in this world.....and......he pat me on my back and disappeared.....
 A few second pass by and..."COME BACK HERE YA OLD GEEZER AND GIVE ME SOME FOOD!!!"
  But he was gone...and then I was teleport  to some other place...and I land on my butt...ow...

My eyes couldn't deceive me  but there she was...my old friend Starr...and a girl beside her.....Sparkle and a unknown......girl.....look bossy by the way...apparently she was chasing a cookie......weirdo~
  We all stare at her for a while until she yell out "WHAT,CAN'T A PERSON EAT A COOKIE!?"
We introduce ourselves then.....
  Since I normally get shy around new people so I blush of course...
We introduce ourselves and Sparkle whisper something to Natalie...and then Natalie lean on me and said "I would like to see your drawing sometimes"...I blush again..
  I realize what that old man said was true but kept silence since it was too supernatural....
    We all have our weapons so we can make a living by killing some mobs..oops play too much RPG games.....and I'll watch out for that pig who took my apple
    Natalie seem very excited about killing some monster...
Sign but monster killing is tiring so I just stand there thinking of some stories and firing the gun randomly  -hope I don't hit anyone!-
  Then Natalie screamed...and I think...mostly in manga when a person scream there must be a monster in back of me......
   "There's a monster in back of me isn't there? I said calmly.....
After closing my eyes for  few second I thought....
  Great I'm here suppose to be saving the world and a monster is in back of me......then .....I said.....
 "OH MY GOD A MONSTER IS IN BACK OF ME I'M GOING TO DIE OMG END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!"
The monster was gigantic beyond my imagination.....I wonder how will we survive....glup...
  





No comments:

Post a Comment