Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Future Road: Chapter 1:The Light to my Dark Cave : Natalie's POV

 I let out a heavy sigh.... Summer was over and school started. Its funny how people don't want school but we have nothing to do when there is no school. My best friend, Sparkle was in a different school. I missed her. I should at least make a new friend..... It sure beats being alone. I am shy to new people, so I hardly talk to anyone except my friends. I have different sides of me that some people don't usually see. People see me as shy and my friends see me as playful, funny and sometimes violent. I am usually tomboyish but sometimes I am girly
  It is so boring at school. I have decided with a brave face on, I SHALL MAKE A NEW FRIEND TODAY >:O I looked around the room and tried to see who should i be good friends with. I saw a girly girl and thought nah, too girly, too weird , and AHA a shy girl :D I SHALL MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER. >:O Ok, how should I start?? HELLO :D nah too cheery... don't want a bad impression... I will just say hi.... I walk up to her and said " Hi, my name is Natalie, what is yours?". She giggled and said " I know your name from the introductions everyone did. You were staring at the clouds when I said my name." I felt so dumb..... and said " Can you say your name again...? T-T " She said " My name is Starr :D " I said "Nice to meet you. " and left and thought to myself HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB??!! T-T
 School was over and i walked out of the building thinking to myself about what should i do today. Should I go home?? Nah I wouldn't be able to concentrate with my parents yelling and screaming at each other. I will go to the park. They won't notice that I was gone. Then I saw a light that grew brighter and brighter. Little did I know that it was the light that would guide me through the dark and endless cave

No comments:

Post a Comment