Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sign People....YOU MAKE ME MAD!-sSkyxi

Sign people really,like the title say,I'm really mad + sad right now.

Yeah yeah I've been on vacation and haven't been posting for like....2 days and the first thing I check when I come back was the stats.

Yesterday viewers:1
Today's Viewers:2

.....................................................
DAMN YOU!!!!!! Ignore the tears,I'm not crying

Damn.........grr
 What the **** happen to our viewers!?
Are you guys DEAD OR SOMETHING!!!!!?

Oh god.....I so wanna kill you guys on the spot -_-

But anyway worth a bit celebrating for Scarlet Memories for reaching 500+ viewers in 2 month....
Yeah thats a record.....  
   Better mark it down.......

Anyway....I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!!
  I'm ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!!SO DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME!
Stare~............... 

NEXT TIME I SEE THIS,YOU GUYS WILL END UP LIKE THIS!
DON'T YOU DARE DEFY ME!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo~I just watch that movie few days ago... The girl that is staring....is soso tho you might watch it like few years ago..

    ReplyDelete