Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post Reach 100!!!!/sSkyxi's Q & A Of HORROR!!-sSkyxi

Hoorray everyone for Scarlet Memories reaching their 100th Post except this is the 101th post......

 Continue to stay active people!!


COLOR GUIDE TO SSKYXI'S Q & A OF HORROR
Black mean just some notes....
Blue is Cookie's color
Green is the comment
Purple is sSkyxi's color
Green is ALSO Shadow's color
-------------------------------------------------------------
sSkyxi's Q & A Of Horror!!

Q & A With Shadow!
sSkyxi: What is invisible and smell like monkey?
Shadow: Um....invisible....air? I bet it is wrong
sSKyxi:Good try. Its Monkey Fart

Anyway on with the questions!
Q:What is your favorite food?
A:Um....IDK
  Comment: You don't know what you like?Hope you have taste buds...
Q:What is your favorite hobby?
A:IDK sheesh!
  Comment: *Gasp Gasp* You got the IDK disease!?
Q:Do you have a crush on someone?
A:No.
  Comment: -Eyes Shine-

sSkyxi:Do you swear to tell the truth,and only the truth?
Shadow:Yes,I mean maybe
sSkyxi: Oh then you mean you are not sure if you might tell a lie?
Shadow:Yea,not sure
sSkyxi:Oh but before you SWEAR to tell the truth only so you are telling a lie before?
Shadow: I say ma,ybe
sSkyxi: But you swear you WOULD tell the truth and ONLY the truth
Shadow: .......
sSkyxi:Muwahhhaaaa I WIN!

Q & A With Cookie
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Q:What is your favorite food?
A:Ice Cream and Cookies ^_^
  Comment: Wonder how you can stay skinny....
Q:What is your favorite hobby?
A:Playing computer
  Comment:Lazy...........
Q:Do you have a crush on someone?
A:No
  Comment:Everyone here is a loner....

sSkyxi:Do you swear to tell the truth,and only the truth?
Cookie:Yup
sSkyxi:Do you believe you MIGHT tell a lie?
Cookie:Maybe.It depends on the question
sSkyxi:You just told a lie
Cookie:?
sSkyxi: You swear you would tell the truth,and only the truth
Cookie:.......I hate you.I just realized o.o
sSkyxi:I WIN!
Cookie: I want to choke you....



If there are more member online I would interview more but they aren't so I might end it here.


WAIT!


Q & A With sSkyxi by Cookie
---------------------------------------------------------------

Q:Do you promise to say the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
A:Yes

Q:What is your favorite food?
A:Meat....
   Comment:Ok........o.o.Was not expecting that but oh well....
Q:What is your favorite hobby?
A:Games,games and more games
   Comment:LOL
Cookie:Do you still have a crush on someone? 
sSkyxi:Yes but "it" moved away 
Cookie:Is "it" a boy or love?
sSkyxi: Like I said in the question before,I don't want to blow my cover of if I'm a boy or girl
Cookie:Thats all
sSkyxi:NOW I HAVE A QUESTION!
Cookie: KK
sSkyxi: Did you catch me saying ANY lie?
Cookie:Nope 
sSkyxi:Heh.Then if I REALLY told a lie,won't you be telling a lie right now? 
Cookie:Yup.But you not lying
sSkyxi: You are......WRONG!
Cookie:...?Then what is your lie?
sSkyxi:Since you asked "Do you promise to say the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" and I said yes and I ask you "Then if I REALLY told a lie,won't you be telling a lie right now? " and you said yes so then.....won't me saying that lie be a lie too since I told all the truth? Then when I ask "Did you catch me saying ANY lie?" you said no so YOU are telling a lie yourself.

EXPLAIN HOW SHE AND I LIED:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

sSkyxi:I'm telling all the truth correct?
Cookie:Yes...
sSkyxi:So then the question "Then if I REALLY told a lie,won't you be telling a lie right now?"  mean I told a lie since I told ALL THE TRUTH correct?
Cookie:Yup..
sSkyxi:Then when i ask u if I'm  telling ANY lie at all you said NOPE SO YOU LIED!
HAHA YOU SUCK
Cookie:I still hate you.I wanna choke you.

No comments:

Post a Comment