Sunday, February 13, 2011

shadow come visit

Hi~ how is everybody doin?
Anyone see what sSkyxi post?
she won't be on here for few days!
Muwahaha, I am in charge then Muwahaha i am gonna ruin this
Wait, this kind of my blog too so nvm
Anyway, then Muwahahah I will....nah idk
Anyway wonder what sparkle, cookie, n Ace doin now..
sSkyxi is enjoyin herselve now so better not go bother or she go crazy n give ppl that kind of feelin that she is gonna KILL you.
Ugh, ima alone now...
I feel so bored. I wish someone can play with me tho idk to play what.
zzzzzzzzz Anyway, I go find somethin to play...
Bye ya guys~
And wait, u see our pet thingy?
OMG how could she forgot what my pet's weapon..
sheesh Aquarit n me is very sad now.
but np she will be punished tom. Muwahahaha Muwahahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment