Monday, February 21, 2011

Flower meaning 3 -Shadow

Hello everyone!
Today's flower meaning is.....
Tulip

Tulip: Love's confession, honor, forever blessings
Tulip(red): Declaration of love, joy, love
Tulip(pink): Beauty, love, happiness
Tulip(yellowe): Noble, wealth, despair, rejection, your smile is like the sun
Tulip(purple): Endless love
Tulip(white): Innocent, pure

Now, here is the end to today's flower meaning. Wait, it is actually the end to flower meaning. Notice today is so short right? Cuz i didn't feel like doing this anymore. I should learn somethin new today but cuz i didn't wanna do it, I pick a one that is short. So I didn't learn anything. Also, I am bored, so ima go watch a movie now. Btw, no one add me but idc. O yea, sSkyxi won't be postin anythin ( at least nothin during the day ) cuz she have somethin to work. Which I know our blog viewer would go down again cuz like I say, ppl come for her. I am gonna post somethin tom. about roses. So come to c if u r interested. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment