Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Future Road Chapter 1:Playboy Life -ACE-

I was walking on the street when I spotted a beautiful young lady. I followed her through the street when she noticed me and stopped. "Oh beautiful lady, take my flower, for that I am in love with you!!" I said. She slapped me and walk away. I fell to the ground and sighed. I looked around and saw another young beautiful lady. I chased after her through the street when I saw a distant glittering light. Inside the light, I thought i saw the a Gorgeous, Manificent lady. I walked toward to get a better look at the lady. That was when my life changed. I was suck into it and that was the beginning of my ADVENTURE, my "playboy" adventure.

[I always wonder how people can keep their feelings, ohh their feelings inside. I am outgoing, you know. I always say everything I have in mind. Everytime i see a beautiful yound lady i would propose to her. THATS HOW I AM. An outgoing person, as a matter of fact a "playboy", you can say.]




No comments:

Post a Comment