Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zodiac Personality Pt.2 -sSkyxi

Hello folks this time here we have Sparkle as our contestant!!!

Now enough with the introductions lets get it GOING FOLKS 

What is your Zodiac Sign Sparkle?
Libra 

So what is Libra's Personality??
Libra:
  Strong Sense Of Right And Wrong  -Well sometimes I have a very good idea of what is right and what is wrong. I mean stealing is wrong!!! and helping is right!but sometimes its also hard to choose but most of the time its easy there!-
You are Lucky in Love   -Well....Many people have crushes on me >.< but I don't really know-
You care about Your Friends  -My friends are like my family:Caring and Friendly
You share the same sign as a president  -Umm....Well its actually its kinda scary cause I'm not used to hinking that a president has a same sign as me...so Is kinda scary.-

Well folks that conclude our interview
   Next time we will interview Cookie!!!

By the way you get...:
Katarou from Starry Sky as Libra!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment