Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shadowslit is here =)

lalalalalalala~
-Hiding from the rain and snow, tryin to forgot but i won't let go, lookin at a crowded street, listenin to my own......-
oh oh Hi!!!!!!......-phew no one hear that right?ok i will oretend no one hear that-
so...?How is everyone doing these days?good?bad?soso?
anyway...happy i was a member...ugh bored...-nah i will go back to singing-
*look look*-ok i see no one-
-listening to my own heart beat, so many people all around the world, tell me where do I find someone like you girl...Take me to your....-
oops sry I will leave for now c ya soon
bye bye~

2 comments:

  1. A few things to say...
    Your name is ShadoeSlit see the E?
    If not go check a eye doctor

    -oretend? You mean Pretend right?
    Stop kiddin round'

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ok ok o type my name wrong...oh noooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete