Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sign~ xLife is Boringx -sSkyxi

Sign~ People we need to pick up the pace here....
  I mean the first day we got over 50+ views on our blog and now....6

I'm only saying this to yours truly Ace and ShadowSlit mainly
   Sparkle you will need to post a bit too....

Cookie thank you for your lifetime contribution....
   Me.......don't think I contribute much but still I'm here posting man...

Why do you think we have so many admin yea...1,2,3,4,5 and so little posts
  The stories are one thing but...really...
It doesn't make a difference if I kick you out of your admin spot now.....

Sign~ I wish people will make some jokes or fun here....
  Also....Cookie your food story is getting a bit boring for me after o.o maybe 1,2,3,4.......days of writing the same thing

I'm a..........person WHO WANTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!
 Ya don't have it....GET OUT!!!
   The same goes for me except I can't kick myself out....

Left-Our -devilish- motivator Cookie!
Right-Your so sad now admin sSkyxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment