Saturday, January 22, 2011

No Posts No Problem-! -sSkyxi

Sign...~ no one is posting other than me and Cookie...
   I sort of feel sad....
So here I am making random -crap- post to liven the mood a bit......
   I'm just going to do a little diary of me today.....

I woke up 6:00 AM today and I bumpie myself on the wall when I was going to brush my teeth...
   should watch out cuz now there is a little bruise on my headie....
I was sooo sleepy so I went to sleep again....
  Sleep Sleep Sleep......woke up -look at clock- oh 4:30 huh? scratch head.....
4:30!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I run outside and bump myself again but this time harder owie...........
I go eat lunch..yea COOKIES,BBQ CHIPS,SASUAGE AND I DIDN'T GIVEIE ANY TO MY SISTER SINCE SHE DIDN'T GIMME HER SPRITE.....MUWHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA
   And then I sleep and wake up and sleep and wake up...and I watch TV
I was watching a little quiz "How long does a snail sleep?"
     thought maybe 2 days? They said almost 3 years,thats a good night sleep and day and night and day and night..............
   Now I hungry..yeah I'm still hungry after eating so much.....

1 comment:

  1. wow ya just like me, ima eat n sleep too.
    the most i do is play computer

    ReplyDelete