Thursday, January 20, 2011

Commerce Secret Meetng

 I'll MAKE THIS OFFICIAL SINCE NO ONE AGREE ON ANYTHING!!

Everyone working together is.....way harder than I expected....so...
Here I want everyone to create a schedule so that we can all work together when we do our story.

Please without everyone together working,then the work is hard.
I mean me and Shadoe have QQ while me and Sparkle and Cookie Have Facebook.
This is making it very VERY hard for us so..

I would like us all to agree on a chatting software we can talk to each other.
If we don't then...
For Example: 
sSkyxi: I wrote about me getting teleport into the new world in...a farm during Monday
Cookie: Wrote about getting teleported into the new world in.....a Studio during Wednesday

WE NEED TO DISCUSS OUR IDEAS QUICK OR WE WILL NEVER MAKE OUR STORY

Also we need to check constantly in each other's story to try and fit your story into them so it will work out..

Note: Me and Shadoe will know each other while we meet everyone,Sparkle and Cookie,somewhere else.

Also to create some fun,I would like to try making one person,to appear in the story late.
Pretend it is me,Shadoe and Cookie,we go on a adventure and during our adventure, we meet Sparkle on the way and discover she is also teleport here before us.

I would also like to add in characters to help us in our story which we will soon part in later the story.

Thank you If you have anything to say,edit this and in the bottom state your name and write something you want to say without deleting anything.
Sorry if I am being bossy but I want this to be our best -sSkyxi

No comments:

Post a Comment