Thursday, January 20, 2011

Starry Sky Episode 5-Pisces I

Hey folks
Watdoyaknow?
Starry Sky is out,
Is that all this is about?
No,wait!
Don't take this bait!!!!
____________________________________________________________
If you take this bait Muwhahahahah.........um........uh...............
 Starry Sky Episode 5 Is Out!!!

Episode Discussion-Starry Sky Episode 5:
Don't gimme that "Oh I'm so sad face",it isn't working

But Kanata was pretty cute when he was back in preschool....wait is that preschool?

Anyway I wonder why he is so lonely?
Look sad to me.


He sorta look like a mini version of Kyoko's Big brother from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

I mean look like white hair,bandage in his nose....what else can you ask for?

He look weird though when he smile like this but he sure look cooler when he grow up.



He look so much like a gang leader now instead....

What is with the bandage in his right face....
did he just evolve from the bandage in the nose or what?

Still I think it sorta make him look cooler with a hint of a fighter


I smell some romance going on....

Though this whole Starry Sky game and anime is about how the 12 Zodiac Guys like this girl.

Go for it Kanata I'm ruling for you and yeah I'm ruling for everyone here to get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment