Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zaodiac Personality-sSkyxi

In welcome for our new member,we are interviewing.......Shadoe today!!!

So Shadoe what is your Star Sign?
Aquarius

So what is the personality for Aquarius?
Aquarius:

You are a Free Thinker  -Um.....well yea I guess I never stop thinking so yea I guess I am a free thinker I am not sure-
You care about the Enviorment,Political and Economic  -Um.....enviorment I care a little but economic I guess no at least I don't think I do-
You are Energetic  -Hum...interesting...energetic?hum...yea I am energetic I have energy all the time...
You accept Flaws in other people without comments  -Hum...tough question that is ...let me think about that...ahha i know yea I accept flaws in other people without comments at least I think i do...yep~-
You usually like to work in a group of friends and families  -well, I am half agreed with that and half not cuz u know, i am kind of a lazy ppl so sometimes if i am lazy i don't wanna get invoved in anything. But then if other ppl left me alone then i will be sad and wanna do something to...yea...but anyway...y do  feel like this questions is not for aquarius...anyway...yea~-

Well that's all the time we have folks  until next time
I bid you Bye~

By the way you get:
tsubasa Amaha from Starry Sky-Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment