Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hoshi No Personality Pt.3 -sSkyxi

This time we will be interviewing....Cookie!!!
    Let's welcome her!!!
Questions Up!!!

What is your Zodiac Sign Cookie?
Leo

What is Leo's Personality?
Leo:
Independent  -Sometimes I am-
You are Loyal And Generous  -I am loyal but sometimes not really generous-
You are vain  -I think I'm ugly so I'm not vain but people call me pretty-
You are a BIG Influence  -Sometimes I am a influence-
You are said to be a leader which will gain followers  -I'm not really a leader, I'm a follower-


NOW COOKIE HAVE A QUESTION FOR ME!!!!
Cookie: Why are you asking these questions?
Sky: Cause I wanna know what you are like and your honest feelings

Now this conclude our personality check!!!
   Until Next Time Adieu Mi Amigos~

Cookie you get....:
Naoshi from Starry Sky as Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment