Saturday, March 12, 2011

xXsSkyxi  IS HEREXx

Sign lately not much post I see
But here come a bird..no a cat...no a dinosaur NO ITS sSkYXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As for St-AHEM Cookie's question what roms do you actually want?
I have NDS Roms,PSP Roms,PS3 Roms,GBA Roms and etc.

Now I've been on vacation lately -yes watching a mass amount of Hetalia:Axis Power-
That is why I'm here finally posting!!
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also not much viewers I see -_-
 Then let me see -_-
As one of the admins,I'll try to bring in some viewers 
YES I'M VERY CONTRIBUTING -Just kidding-

Plan #1:
Go to Tinierme
Do a contest and make people com here 
Epic fail and loss of prizess

Plan #2:
Post on FREAKIN Youtube about our blog
-_- Think it will even work?

Plan #3:
Put in raws for mangas and stuff to attract viewers
-IS THIS A AD OR WHAT!?-

Plan #4:
Go jump off to a 300 Feet deep ocean -_- 
Yep this one will SURE TO WORK!

Now as I promise the Anime Opening

Introducing
 Blaze by Kinya 
  Tsubasa Chronicles



Also -FOR COOKIW- 
Since you don't know what Project Diva is,here a preview of the game
Song:Just Be Friends by Luka
Game:Project Diva 2nd
Platform:PSP

No comments:

Post a Comment