Monday, March 7, 2011

Future Road Chapter 3 Release!

Sorry everyone our dear viewers
 As the 1st admin I have a few things to say

Ahem

Speech 1:
-Take postcard out-
As all of you admins might have known,our viewers are failing by the day,
From 6 to 2 to 0 in one day.
I know everyone is busy and all but all I'm asking is just to take 3 minutes off your time and post something at least.....
Sparkle:You have no excuse,you've been on Facebook so why don't you take a little time and post something small in 2 minutes or so?....
Cookie:Love you.You post a lot even if you are busy...but try posting something different from time to time
Shadow:I know you are busy and all but so am I and you should post something too
Ace:I know your internet is not working so I won't force you -_-

Speech 2:
To our dear viewers,Future Road Chapter 3 is released!
Sorry for the delay but we are all working Chapter 4 along the way too 
If you don't understand how our story goes....here it is
Chapter 1:Everyone's POV
Chapter 2:Everyone's POV
Chapter 3:Sparkle's POV
Chapter 4:Someone else POV
 So on and so forth -

Speech 3:
We are currently doing some FUTURE planning even though we are still in middle-school!
First,Sparkle intend to take this storyline and write it into a fully pubilished story when she grow up
Then,I will do the manga format of it and I'm thinking of doing an anime to adjust my feelings and the actions more ^^-Thinking of being a mangaka-
Lastly,Our dear Ace is aiming for the position,Lawyer I can only say,GOOD LUCK
As for our last 2 members,never mention anything they want to do nor do they ave any special talent -_- but for Cookie she DO have a talent for drawing clothing..... 
OK Shadow your talent is squishing people in the face -I'm one of the suspects in her squishing-

Well that conclude this post so BYE BYE 
I'm going to go play Tinierme,Gaia Online,Wonderland Online,Maplestory etc.!!!

AS I ALWAYS SAY,VISIT MY OTHER BLOG,BLISSFUL HQ   THANK YOU!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment