Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shadowslit

Hi everyone I applogize (or is that how u spelled it, my vocabulary is bad)
I was really thinkin of posting something on Wednesday but then my scedule changed all of sedden so o well
By the way I did tried many times to suck sparkle's blood but man, she is tough! But I don't remember she almost choke you.
Anyway, our viewers r going down...I feel bad but I can't do nothing about it cuz idk what to post
n like what cookie says we got projects n papers due so won't be online
Btw our future road is still going on we still writing n discussin only not that often tho
Anyway....yep...Idk what to say anymore...kinda bored..
sooooooo cya guys...n yea ima might post something next wednesday but who knows i might not
Ima is posting about dreams, you should come read it, it pretty true i tell you
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment