Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shadowslit

F*** sSkyxi for sayin something anyway lol just joking But the way ima dry i was thinkin to post something wed. but i went to cookie's house to play. It was fun! She have basketball, futball, n batminton Ace and sSkyxi went too we have a lot of fun! Anyway OMG my exit project is due soon n mi essay n the test n of course the state test Anyway I wish it was June then we can relax. Btw ima might post something next next wed. the dream thingy I feel sad how we have no viewers n sSkyxi get mad cuz of that Anyway Tom is April Fool. I have to think of some tricks to trick ppl. Ima was chattin with a guy n he was like he gonna buy some toothpaste n cracker n put the toothpaste on the cracker n trick ppl that a cookie n let ppl eat it. I think it was so funny. I am gonna do that but ima afraid i might kill someone if they eat the toothpaste tho he say there is nothing wrong about toothpate. Anyway, I am thinking of tricks Soooooooo c ya ppl n if u r someone who is ns plz come to view it. We won't our viewers to go ↑ up up. Anyway plzzzzzzz come visit bye bye! ( And tell ur friend to come too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment