Monday, March 21, 2011

Dragon Fable (Sparkle)

First of all, blame sSkyxi for introducing Dragon Fable.
Second, Cookie don't buy me ice cream :[
Third, Shadow... Imma kill you if you try to such my blood again at school (I actually chocked her once at school; almost got in trouble, but hey, when youre me, you'll understand :])
Fourth, sSkyxi!!!!! Imma gonna kill you if you ask me one more time about chapter 4
Fifth, Ace... You better write more on chapter 5 >:O (Yes, this is me threatning him :) Usually cookie does, but she too busy)
Sixth, Im hungry and bored so imma be fixing myself a snack and reading, but beware I WILL BE BACK!!!
WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU SHAWDOW, YOU WILL REGRET WHAT DID; THIS MEANS SUCKING MY BLOOD (Did I mention I chocked her once?)
BYES :] (88 <--sSkyxi taught me that, it means bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment