Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shadowslit

Hi everybody. How is everyone doin? Anyway, I can post somethin now since I have time now. Ok, everyone know how a rose look like right? If not, below is a picture of a rose. A BLUE rose. Let's see the different meaning of number of roses. Of course, you give this rose to a lover ( not lover) but the meaning fits for lovers or begining of a love.

Above is a BLUE rose that you see. If you read what I post about rose meaning n you remember. You might know that I wish someone to give me a blue rose. It look pretty good actually, isn't it? Anyway, let's get over with this talk.

1 rose represent -- I only have you in my heart
2 roses represent -- The world contains only we two
3 roses represent -- I love you ( Wow, you might wanna give 3 roses ur bf or gf, if u have one that is. LOL)
4 roses represent -- Walkin 'till the end ( As in love kind.....I think. Actually it is )
5 roses represent -- Sincere appreciation
6 roses represent -- Mutual respect, mutual love, mutual understanding
7 roses represent -- I am loveing you secretly ( ......If someone know what 7 roses mean n they recieve one then the one who give it...I mean it won't be a secret love anymore. I am right. right? )
8 roses represnt -- Thank you for your support, care, and encouragement
9 roses represent -- Forever
10 roses represent -- Perfect
11 roses represent -- I only love you for my entire life
12 roses represent -- My love to you is growing everyday
13 roses represent -- You are the one I have crush on
14 roses represent -- Pride
15 roses represent -- Feel sorry for you ( As in YOU did something bad to that person )
16 roses represent -- changing troubled love ( Means the love have trouble n the love keep changing )
17 roses represent -- disappointing love ( You can't go back the way you want it to be anymore. The next step might be break up. )
18 roses represent -- Sincere and honest
19 roses represent -- Lookin forward on something and patient
20 roses represent -- I have a sincere heart
21 roses represent -- True love
22 roses represent -- Wish you good luck
25 roses represent -- Wish you happy
40 roses represnt -- Fightin 'till the end for love
99 roses represent -- Forever !!
100 roses represent -- One hundred percent love
101 roses represent -- The one I love the most
108 roses represent -- Propose
365 roses represent -- Thinkin about you everyday
999 roses represent -- Forever
1001 roses represnt -- 'Till forever
1314 roses represent -- Love you for life

Ok, So how do everyone feel about this thing? I learned alot this time again. Anyway, BYE! Hope you enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment