Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shadow

Sry guys.
Yesterday I was um... watchin TV so forgot about the rose thingy n today I can't cuz my computer es super duper slow.
Mi don't like super duper slow computer internet.
You barely can do anythin.
Anyway bye.
I will do the rose thingy when mi computer is a little bit faster n when mi feel like it.
soooooooo bye!
And o yea, sSjyxi post a lot today.
Her colorin was pretty good I tell u. Wonder how she do that.
And don't even talk about my colorin skills it is horrible. You can go ask sSkyxi n she will say yeah.
( I ruin her drawin once) I think it is a cat or somethin I color it rainbow n I tell u it was ewwwwww disgustin. She almost killed me for that.
Also, anyone c her sean? It was good tho it could be better on pencil n paper. I mean I do admit it is hard to draw on computer. It is easy to ruin n sometime it go the other way on what u want. her drawin on pencil n paper is great. Too bad that none of u guys can c it.
Anyway........ BYE for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment